Monday, April 21, 2014

AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge - Day 1

Well here it is. We've been waiting for this day. It is upon us and almost even over. Heck, it's almost Day 2 of our challenge! Where does the time go?

On this first day of unknowns I can tell you this: WE were perfect! Katie and I killed it! I was nervous, but soon found out that her and I, we prepared really well for this. There was even a point where we were leaving work and I suggested we leave Katie's 1 gallon water jug there, to limit what we are going to have to carry in, in the a.m. But no! Katie wanted to bring it with us so that she could see her success of finishing her gallon of water. You know what? There was no argument from me! I know that many of you that know me and my smart-ass style, you probably find that extremely hard to believe. But, really, we are here to support each other. A win is a win! If it means that much for a small victory, then so be it!

We came home and immediately started planning our meals and snacks for the next few days. I started cooking dinner, Katie went upstairs and jammed out to music while she was able to use her mother's treadmill. She even admitted to frustration of getting in her Heart Rate Training zone. But she did the best she could and did her time. It's hot upstairs too!

So we will work out a minimum of 12 times each, during this challenge. My turn tomorrow. We were able to find our unique Fat Burning Heart Rate Zone on www.lose12inches.com.

We'll keep sharing our successes, pounds lost, as well as dropping inches! Look for us on Facebook!
I meat with ABC4 Utah News again this Wednesday, to share the start of this 24 Day Challenge!

Meanwhile, take a looksie at the challenge for yourself: https://www.advocare.com/14044214/Mobile/24DayChallenge/Default.aspx

I can tell you, this Challenge had just better look out! It's gonna get its butt whooped!
All I can think of is, Celebrate today! We were perfect! I believe we just set the tone for the next 23 days! This feels incredible! A few things came up today where we would've totally fell into our pattern and said, "We'll start over tomorrow." But we didn't. But still, always remember, today was perfect. Tomorrow is not promised and it will still be a choice. Every. Single. Day.

Good night all!

1 comment:

  1. Chris Weyrick: You guys are going to kill the 24 Day Challenge and inspire so many others to do the same! I am proud of both you and Katie for making this commitment to each other and your family...but more importantly...to YOURSELF! WooHoo! That's what I'm talking about!

    ReplyDelete