Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Today's Challenge

Instead of me psyching myself out with thinking how big 40 days is, I'll focus on the day's challenge.  The day's meals.  The day's workouts. The day's strength conditioning.  Maybe even, the first half of the day.  Then another challenge for the second half of the day.

Today's challenge: don't procrastinate doing your morning strength conditioning.

  40 push-ups
  40 squats
+40 sit-ups
__________
DONE

Now to fous on meals, meal times, water, attitude, prep for tonight's strength conditioning and prep for tomorrow's challenge.

I figure, a streak starts with one.  Good or bad, right?  Well, this morning, so far, I've started a good streak by following last night's workout (although I struggled to stay in my heart rate zone), with good choices this morning and following through with the strength conditioning.

Have I told ya'll lately how much I love my wife and kiddos? :D

So c'mon everybody, set your daily challenge and go get it!  If you want change, take action.  If you think you've decided to change, you haven't truly decided unless you take action.

Thank you everyone for your support.  Talk to ya'll soon.

3 comments:

  1. That is good small steps. I like that one day at a time and before you no it you wont even have to think of it. It will just be a part of your dayly routine. Ya ya I know I didnt spell that right I was going to ask a guy at work how to spell dayly but that just aint me. And beside I know you like to corect me haha. I love you brother keep it up. It is all part of the journey. you will have bad times and good times but the important thing is that u keep going never give up never back down. Really man you are going great hang in there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn straight I'll correct you. Don't you forget it Gingy. I miss you bud. You need to come down here and work out with me. I would even let you block me, shooting hoops. Jeff needs to move over here too.

      Delete
  2. Ya that would be fun. But I mite have to start doing my girly pushups now so that you dont totally show me up tho haha.

    ReplyDelete